Book An Appointment
Fill in your contact details to book an appointment with us. Please allow 48 hours to ensure your booking can be confirmed. Bookings need to be placed within our opening hours.
The largest organ in our body is complicated and functions as a protective barrier called skin. The skin helps the body with sensation and keeps its temperature balanced. For proper skin health care, you can search for “Ayurvedic skincare center near me” and take herbs to improve the condition of your skin.
Have you ever wondered how our bones and body stay healthy? The bright nourishing sun rays shine on the skin and supplements it with Vitamin D.
Functions of the skin:
1) The skin protects the body against physical injury, chemical attacks, entry of infectious pathogens, bites, etc
3) The skin helps retain appropriate moisture levels in the body.
6) Help feel things by a sense of touch. The skin helps us feel and experience sexual contact. It provides the person a “connect” with the environment through gross and fine motor activities.
7) The various blood vessels in our bodies are placed near the skin surface. These vessels dilate and constrict to control temperature along with the subcutaneous fat layer.
8) Produce melanin pigment and protects the body from radiation-laden UV rays.
9) Helps heal cuts, wounds, and cracks that are a result of injury, accident or dryness
10) The skin helps absorb Vitamin D, and this helps the body fight against dangerous diseases. Lack of Vitamin D can lead to some neurological disorders, a heart condition, osteoporosis, obesity, and cancer.
11) Different skin types are influenced by different circumstances such as age, allergies, sensitivity, dryness, oiliness, sun damage, wrinkles, and congestion.
The skin can get inflamed, cracked, or itchy. This happens because of a number of skin conditions that are a result of fungal growths, parasites, bacteria and certain viruses.
Let us list a few:
1) Pruritus or itchy skin:
The person suffering from pruritus, experiences an itchy feeling all the time and has an urge to constantly scratch. This may be because of an underlying skin condition or other illnesses. Many people use home remedies to get relief from itching. The best course is to try out the herbal precious Ayurvedic remedies that are available in the market.
2) Dry skin: This shows up as itching, cracks, or scaling and is commonly found on arms, legs, and abdomen. Many times excessively dry skin is a result of changes in lifestyle.
3) Allergic eczema: Often is red, inflamed, itchy, raw, scaly, and looks like a burn. If the skin remains neglected, it can develop blisters. These blisters can ooze out and become crusty on drying.
4) Hives: When the body is exposed to an allergen, it can develop raised extremely scratchy welts. These round or irregular, small, or large/ ring-shaped welts are reddish in color and might hurt when touched.
5) Rashes: red, inflamed, and itchy skin bumps may be because of
The typical smooth texture of the skin becomes bumpy and rough. If the condition is untreated, it can sometimes lead to:
6) Acne or pimples: This is a common condition faced by many youngsters. The skin has pores that get clogged when the natural skin oil combines with the dust and dirt to swell up, forming zits or pimples.
Ayurveda can help your skin calm down dramatically, and for this, you can try out the skincare kit by www.shuddhi.com. This contains herbs such as:
1) Neem, Dar Haridra, and Rakta Chandan:
These are blood purifying herbs that have antifungal and antibacterial properties. They can help treat:
2) Azadirachta Indica, Curcuma longa, and chirata:
These herbs with medicinal properties can help the skin stay free from various diseases and disorders.
3) Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Shankhpushpi:
These herbal extracts help in many skin diseases and are essential Ayurvedic remedies. It boosts immunity and helps the body fight against the onslaught of infections.
4) Carom seeds help bring relief from acidity and toothaches and help cleanse the skin of impurities.
Persistent skin irritation can leave a severe impact on life and may have some medical consequences. Whenever the person suffers from skin irritation, he or she loves to scratch the “itch” away. The cycle repeats itself time after time, and the scratchiness increases and comes back with high intensity every time. This leads to inflammation, skin blemishes, and open wounds, which can be very painful. It is essential to address the skin issue with Ayurvedic treatment for skin irritation in time so that you can get rid of the stubborn itch. There are a few precautions that you need to take to remove the superficial allergens from the skin:
1) Keep the affected area extremely clean by washing it with a fragrance-free cleanser.
2) Dry the area; remember there should be no moisture on it. Sweat and wetness lead to skin problems if it stays collected on the skin. Use a soft towel to blot and dry the skin. Never rub the surface hard, or else the skin irritation can increase further. This can also cause wounds to leak and infections to spread.
3) Soothing and calming herbal extracts can be used to reduce the inflammation on the skin. They will definitely bring instant relief from the itching.
4) Hydrated skin will not develop cracks or dryness, so eat healthy foods recommended by your Ayurvedic practitioner. This will also help you gather other health benefits that act wonderfully on the body.
5) Wear loose clothing that does not rasp or rub unnecessarily against the skin to reduce the persistent irritation. These tips are extremely helpful if a person is suffering from an allergy because of an external source such as metal, food products, or cloth.
Your skin needs to remain healthy and well-hydrated, or it can lead to severe infections. Ayurveda is a natural science that nourishes the body from deep within and allows it to heal naturally. These herbal products have medicinal properties that are extremely beneficial for the body. Try them out to stay healthy and glowing always!
If you are feeling any problem related to skin, you can buy our Skin Care Package or if you are suffering from a severe health condition then please visit your nearest Shuddhi Ayurveda Clinic. You can also call our health expert for free consultation online.
|There are no products|