Book An Appointment
Fill in your contact details to book an appointment with us. Please allow 48 hours to ensure your booking can be confirmed. Bookings need to be placed within our opening hours.
There are millions of women who are diagnosed as infertile all over the globe every year. Sadly, there has been no conclusive and definite diagnosis for the exact conditions. The unknown factors exist and need treatment. There is hope because they can definitely be taken care of by the best Ayurvedic treatment for infertility. It may seem surprising but alternative therapies are showing great promise. These treatments deal with the woman as a comprehensive whole and push her on to the road to bloom!
It is essential to understand female infertility to take the right course of action to get pregnant. Women are generally willing to go to any length to have babies. They undergo berating and unacceptable behavior from others because of their “barren condition.” Hundreds of embarrassing tests and numerous medicines are what an infertile woman has to face! Isn’t it better to opt-out for natural and best Ayurvedic treatment for infertility?
Reasons for female infertility:
It is imperative to determine the reason for infertility rather than find a treatment for the symptoms right away. Take it steady and slow, and make sure you address all the aspects.
1) Ovulation problems mean that either the egg is not being produced in the ovary or the egg does not meet the sperm in its fertility period.
2) Ovulation disorders are often a result of hormonal imbalance. In this, a woman does not ovulate properly, and the first evident sign is absent or irregular periods.
3) Polycystic ovarian syndrome
4) Endometriosis causes harrowing sexual encounters. It is a physical condition that can affect pregnancy in women.
5) The immune system can develop deficiencies which lead to miscarriages
6) Defective egg or sperm
7) Malnutrition or drugs: certain foods are very helpful in reproduction. Increasing the intake of such foods may help speed up the conception process. You can also avail Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in females. This is one of the best natural ways to conceive a child.
8) If the reproductive system is damaged in any way, a woman may end up infertile. This can often be seen as damaged fallopian tools or pelvic inflammation.
9) Abnormality in the cervix
11) Damage in the uterus
12) Extremely high or low body weight such as in obesity or acute thinness.
13) Excessive exercise
14) Acute stress on emotional distress over a long period
15) Thyroid problems
16) Hormonal imbalance affects estrogen production in the body. This upheaval can lead to female infertility. This is one of the main reasons for self-induced abortions and wasted pregnancies. The termination of pregnancy just happens unannounced, and the baby cannot be saved
17) To a great extent, infertility is also influenced by emotional, physical, psychological, and nutritional factors.
A woman is declared infertile if she does not conceive a baby even after 12 months of active sex. Many times a woman cohabits sexually with her partner without contraception but is unable to get pregnant. She is called incapable of having children and infertile by many. There are two kinds of infertility in women:
1) First-degree infertility: In this, the woman has never conceived or had a child
2) Second degree infertility: In this, the woman has a child but cannot conceive the second time.
3) Sterility: In this condition, the woman is unable to conceive a child at all.
Natural ways to improve the chances of fertility?
Infertility certainly does not mean that a woman cannot conceive a child at all. In infertility, the woman faces immense difficulty conceiving a child but can have children in the future. Improve the chances for conception by taking the best treatment for infertility.
Fertility can be restored and enhanced with the help of natural treatments. Nature is a storehouse of herbs that are very helpful in dealing with conception. Along with this, including an exercise regime to all the daily routines can be very helpful. Dietary alterations, and staying away from exposure to harmful environmental influences, can be very helpful.
Highly processed foods such as bleached sugar, fast food, and bleached flour disturb the body’s general functioning.
Certain foods can balance hormones to a great extent. Foods such as banana, celery, tuna, garlic, cabbage, etc. are rich in balancing progesterone and estrogen levels. If the diet is changed and reproductive foods included in the daily food list, it increases the chances of conceiving a child.
Ovulation irregularities are frequent in women who exercise excessively. It is important to use but in limits because obesity is also a deterrent in conception. If you are an “over-exercise freak,” relax and let your body heal if you plan to get pregnant. Your body needs some essential fat levels to conceive a child. Over exercised women are often said to have reduced fertility. Don’t get fat or too thin; concentrate on staying healthy.
Your body has a language that it speaks. Try to understand it! There is a window of fertility in every woman. Once you know your ovulation and fertility period, your chances of conception intensify. There are some subtle signs that the body reveals, try to note them and recognize the right time to get together with your partner.
A holiday or a period of relaxation reduces stress levels dramatically. The thought that “you have to conceive a child no matter what” has to be removed from your mind. Wellbeing and health increase with the absence of stress, pressure, and anxiety. Nature will take its course while you deal with stress. Along with this, you can try Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in females. There is a female fertility package by www.shuddhi.com that contains powerful herbs such as:
1) Detox your body with anardana, triphala , sahdevi, and trikatu. Sahdevi and triphala also help treat skin infections and have anti-inflammatory properties. The immunity of the body is increased, and the diseases are kept at bay. Digestion improves, and the person feels rejuvenated revitalized.
2) Ashwagandha helps in boosting infertility, and Vidarikand helps in controlling stomach pain and menopause symptoms.
3) Soye , carrot seed, Hing, etc. help in improving fertility chances. These help in balancing hormones and are overall good for reproductive health.
Spiritual, emotional, and mental wellbeing contribute equally to conception. You can do nothing about the physical condition of the body, but you can get the best with hope, and natural treatments, so go for it now!
|There are no products|