Book An Appointment
Fill in your contact details to book an appointment with us. Please allow 48 hours to ensure your booking can be confirmed. Bookings need to be placed within our opening hours.
We live in the middle of nature that contains innumerable herbs with amazing healing properties. The fruits, leaves, stem, roots, flowers are meticulously chosen, processed, and their goodness hauled out according to the principles of Ayurveda. These herbal extracts with therapeutic qualities are loaded with nourishment, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and are used as Ayurvedic remedies to boost the immune system.
As we struggle with the daily chores and try to cope up with the demanding lifestyle, our body starts to tire away. We eat too much junk food, sugary desserts, and fried foods. It seems like exercise and yoga are no more a priority in our lives. Excessive stress and an enormously demanding lifestyle do take a toll on the body.
The body is already undergoing an immense amount of “dietary and lifestyle” abuse, and it soon starts to crumble down under pressure. Unseen chronic illnesses creep up, and we start feeling exhausted and become more susceptible to infections. The immunity begins to get compromised, and illnesses creep up unexpectedly. People resort to treatments and show improvement when they take Ayurvedic capsules, tonics, tablets, powders, or infusion regularly.
A strong immune system will guard the body against the attack of microbes. It’s time to perk up the immune response of the body with these Ayurvedic remedies and nurture your health naturally in the most amazing manner with herbal teas. These concoctions contain herbal supplements that help improve the immune system. Herbal infusions are extremely beneficial and can help you stay healthy and happy. All you have to do is introduce these magical herbal potions in your life.
Herbal teas are non-intoxicating and nourishing and help the body:
1) Stay balanced
2) Stay hydrated in warm and cool weather
3) Contain antioxidants and deal with free radicals and combating oxidative stress
4) Get rid of toxins that keep collecting in the body over time by assisting in the process of detoxification
5) Has anticancer properties
6) Improves digestion and keeps nausea and vomiting at bay
7) Protects from infections
8) Antimicrobial and antibacterial properties
9) It improves metabolic functioning and keeps the weight under control.
10) Rejuvenation of senses and body
11) Keeps one free from stress by balancing mind, body, and soul
12) Contains flavonoids and bioactive compounds
13) Helpful in arthritic pain
14) Helps to keep inflammation and oxidative stress-controlled
15) Clears the nasal passages with the help of the herbal tea and soothe that irritated throat and cough
16) The sleep-inducing herbal tea needs to be used for relaxation purposes
17) Your skin will bloom healthily, keeping skin issues under control.
The 32 herbs herbal tea contains ingredients with immune-boosting properties. It helps in digestion and metabolic functioning of the body.
The environment around us hosts pathogens, harmful microorganisms, and pollutants that take a toll on the body. The best way to balance the mind, body, and soul is to savor the herbal tea and boost the sluggish immune system with herbal extracts contained in this concoction. This tea is prepared out of herbs such as:
1) Tulsi: Helps boost immunity and protects the body from respiratory ailments such as congestion, bronchitis, flu, colds, sore throat, etc. This also helps soothe the gastrointestinal system and takes care of stress besides dealing with other conditions of the body.
2) Choti Elaichi: It improves digestion, upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, and reduces inflammation of the stomach. At the same time, it keeps nausea and vomiting under control by soothing the mucus membranes.
3) Dalchini: Controls inflammation in the body because of its antioxidant content and is also very helpful in dealing with chronic illnesses such as diabetes and cardiac conditions.
4) Badi Elaichi: Black Cardamom or Badi Elaichi has detoxifying properties and is an antioxidant-rich herb that is extremely rich in Vitamin C. It improves the circulation of blood and also has antibacterial properties.
5) Tej Patta: If you want to look for a herb to heal wounds quickly, then tej patta is the right choice. This stress-busting herb is very helpful in digestion and is one of the good ways to control inflammation in the body.
6) Mulethi: Soothes an irritated throat real quick and keeps congestion away. Nausea and indigestion can be controlled to a great extent with mulethi.
7) Sounth: Boosts immunity of the body and keeps it stress-free
8) Giloy: This herb with detox properties helps the body fight against liver diseases, bacteria, and Urinary tract diseases (UTI). Many times Giloy is also used to help fertility issues.
Besides these eight effective herbs, there are about 24 more medicinal herbs that act on the whole body making its immune system strong and improving metabolic functioning.
|There are no products|