Ayurvedic Herbs For Kidney Failure Problems04/03/2020
Don’t Suffer From Painful Stomach Ulcers, Take Ayurvedic Treatment For Ulcer17/03/2020
Kidneys play an essential role in maintaining the right amount of water in the body and filter excess water, waste products and other toxins that helps in improving the immunity of the body. Kidneys perform other important tasks in the human system such as:
- Make red blood cells
- Regulate blood pressure
- Maintain healthy bones
- Activating Vitamin D
- Elimination of inorganic ions
- Controlling acid-base balance
- Secretion of active compounds
- Regulate minerals and chemicals
- Controls the blood pressure of the body
- Reabsorbs the nutrients from the blood
- Retention of substances vital to body economy
- Removing toxins and waste products from the body
- Maintaining an electrolyte balance that keeps the body consistent
- Regulation of ion concentrations, pH and extra cellular fluid volume
Some Tips To Keep Kidneys Healthy
- Who does not like to be fit? But it is also important to be active with the fit. If you do regular exercise, physical activities, then this will keep your blood pressure in control and reduce the risk of diabetes and high blood pressure. By doing this, the risk of Chronic Kidney Disease which can later take the form of Kidney Failure can be reduced.
- If you use a good and balanced diet, the chances of kidney stones are reduced. Reduce the intake of fried food items, junk food, sugar and meat in your food. And if possible, avoid eating fried food, junk food and preserved packed items. Those who are 40 or older should have reduced the intake of salt.
- Doing this will have two benefits – one will not increase blood pressure and the second will help in the prevention of kidney stones.
- Sudden weight gain and obesity is a matter of concern and this is what later causes health-related problems like kidney disease, heart disease, and diabetes. So to keep your body healthy and balanced needs to control your weight. By doing this you will stay fit, healthy and the risk of serious illness like Kidney Failure and other kidney diseases will also be reduced.
- Are you fond of cigarette or tobacco products? If you are, then leave this hobby as soon as possible otherwise this habit will put you at the risk of kidney failure and other kidney-related problems. It is wrong to think that smoking only affects the lungs. It also affects the kidneys. Smoking can lead to atherosclerosis in the body. It reduces the blood flow in the kidney. And when this happens, the kidney’s ability to function decreases.
- Drink more than 3 liters of water daily. Drinking more water helps to remove all the toxins from the body. Water also helps in the prevention of kidney stones.
- The use of drugs of choice also affects kidney health. Be careful with medicines, when you continue to use a pain killer for a long time it can damage the functioning of kidneys. It can lead to Kidney Failure later. So, therefore, do not become a doctor yourself and do not use any medicine without consulting any doctor.